Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼#1 - What is your return policy?
- Our handmade products are guaranteed for quality and workmanship. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with free 14 day returns. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
- ▼#2 - Can you ship to the United States and Canada?
- We're located in Canada between Toronto and Montreal, and we happily offer shipping to anywhere in Canada and the United States.
- ▼#3 - What kind of wood to you use?
- First, the wood we use has tons of character, we commonly have our customers share how delighted they are with the grain and quality. We commonly use black walnut live edge wood harvested locally here in Canada. Each product is slightly different, and depending on the product type you choose,the wood type may be Black Walnut, Maple or Burl.
- ▼#4 - How can I best take care of my Charcuterie Board?
- Great question! We find a good quality oil goes a long way to preserving the look and feel of your board. If you would like recommendations, please contact us so we can provide you with a locally available option.
- ▼#5 - Do you sell these in any retail stores around the country?
- We are in a handful of selectively chosen stores around Canada right now and are looking to expand to stores in the U.S. very soon. For more information on which stores we are in please contact us and we'll be sure to let you know.
- ▼#6 - Where is your wood harvested?
- All of our wood is harvested locally here in Canada. It is kiln dried, straight as an arrow, and will not warp or become frail over time. We use wood with incredible strength and loads of character, just like mother nature intended.
Can't find your answer?
Please contact us
and we'll get back to you shortly with an answer! Thank you! :)